Thursday, May 7, 2009

week nine.

Foshizzle, I havent blogged in while.

I was absent in week 8 so I cant really talk about what we did in class. I think we were working on the how to assignment.

This week there was no lecture and we went straight into the tute, where we were supposed to be working on our How To assignments.

I struggled a bit during class since I had given absolutely no thought whatsoever to the assignment till the day even though we had several weeks to think about it. The majority of my class time was spent googling ideas for the project and looking at photos on facebook. Half way through my intense researching I lost hope and starting playing bubble wrap with my new iphone. When I got bored of that, all of us outsiders from the ugly side of the room where the sun don't shine, migrated to the middle of the room and joined the rest of the pack. There, we formed a circle with our wheelie chairs and shared a deep and meaningful conversation about the negative effects of smoking. Soon it was 4.30 and we went home.

Now its the night before the assignmnet is due and ive only done three slides.
I procrastinated all week and now im screweddd.
Stressing is for losers, I'll hand it in on Monday. Possibly Tuesday since I have work and a party on the weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment