Thursday, May 14, 2009

the real week nine, i got the titles mixed up in my last post

How is it week 10 and we still havent been given ANY marks back? :S

This week we worked on our how to assignments.

Mines going nowhere to be honest. Think ill just hand in what ive done and hope for the best.

I'm a bit over this assignment, so Ive started my Etoy earlier. I think its pretty silly working on something that's worth 20% for a month and a bit,when our etoys are worth 40% and we only have 3ish weeks to do it.


Under The Sea came on while I was going through my Disney soundtrack on my computer and it inpired my project.

so here are my ideas for the etoy:

-under the sea theme
-sea creatures, you can change head/body, tails, tentacles, fins, etc
- blue gradient bg
-bubbles floating across screen
-ocean/bubble sound effect
-shells
-download fish dingbats to use as bg

hope it all goes well and gets done before the due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment