Thursday, March 26, 2009

week four

Im writing this blog in week 5, but technically its still week 4 for me because we havent had class yet. booyah

This week the lecture was held it in the lab, which was very helpful. Luke showed us how to use the filters which was handy for creating my lantern. Also, he told us that Angela was in a movie, ive watched the trailer twice and unless shes dress as Nicholas Cage, i cant spot her.

During the tute, i got started on making my lanterns using a graphics tablet, which made it a lot more easier. She also taught us how to make a button and make it interactive, however im finding it hard to make my button work on my ecard.

last week there was a video to watch and commented on, i forgot to add it in my blog last week, so i'll squeez it into this one. It was interesting but the voice over was unbelievably annoying.

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment